As you hike through some isolated communities, you may interact with the local people who are still keeping traditional Quechua culture alive! You will see herds of llamas, alpacas and sheep with their shepherds and a selection of wildlife including soaring condors, cara cara falcons, eagles and, if you’re lucky, vicuñas! When you reach the Rainbow Mountain you will be amazed by the natural colors of the colourful sandstone mountains. It is so different from everything else you will see in Peru! Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain and the 4 Lakes are truly unique!
1-Day Itinerary of the Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain Tour,
Get ready to explore the new and impressive tourist circuit with both mountains
At 4:00 in the morning, our professional guide, and private van will pass by your hotel in Cusco. Then, start a 3-hours trip to Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain. Once here, we enjoy a hot breakfast cooked by our chef, before heading to the best viewpoint to enjoy the spectacular view of the rainbow mountain, valleys, glaciers and South American alpacas and llamas.
p All along the drive you will have amazing view of picturesque villages and expansive valleys. Finally we drive back to your Cusco hotel, arriving around 6pm.
What’s included in the tour?
- Private round trip private van
- Professional guide, fluent in English and Spanish
- Breakfast and lunch, cooked by our chef
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Tickets to the Palcoyo rainbow mountain and the archeological site of Raqchi.
- Food not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel insurance. Please, we ask you to take out travel insurance
Tour prices to Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain Tour,
- We only do this tour in private, exclusively for families and couples. The price varies according to the number of people who book together.
Your group size Price per person 2 people US$ 177 3 people US$ 140 4 people US$ 99 5 people US$ 75 6 to + people US$ 69