Private Full Day Machu Picchu Tour
INCLUDED: ALL ENTRANCE FEES, TRAIN & BUS TICKETS, MACHU PICCHU PRIVATE GUIDE AND TRANSFERS.
After a beautiful train ride, with great views of Andean villages, valleys and snow capped peaks, you will ascend to the famous Machu Picchu. This tour will enable you to visit the best of MACHU PICCHU in just one day, includng an excellent private 2½ hrs guided visit of the most important temples, palaces, solar observatories, etc. At the end of the tour you will still have some time on your own to take short hikes or just to explore & admire one of the NEW WONDERS OF THE WORLD!!
Transfer from your hotel to the train station to take the spectacular train ride to Aguas Calientes village, on the way you will see and enjoy beautiful views of Andean typical farmer’s villages, valleys, canyons, rivers, glaciers and snow capped peaks.
Upon arrival, collection (transfer to the hotel if you're staying overnight) and bus ride (25 minutes) to Machu Picchu. With a private guide you will visit the most important temples, palaces, solar observatories, etc. for about 2 ½ hrs.
After the guided visit you will have time for some lunch and to explore the rest of Machu Picchu your own, or to climb Huayna Picchu.
Afternoon bus ride to Aguas Calientes town and train ride back to Cusco or Ollantaytambo. Collection and transfer to the hotel.
* People who want to visit Huayna Picchu must let us know as soon as they can, because according to new rules, there is a limit of people (400) per day that can climb it.
- 1st Turn 07:00 am : 200 people.
- 2nd Turn 10:00 am : 200 people.
- Private transportation: Hotel Cusco/Sacred Valley – Train Station – Hotel Sacred Valley/Cusco
- Roundtrip Train Tickets: BACKPACKER service – Cusco/Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo/Cusco
- PRIVATE Machupicchu Professional ENGLISH speaking guide. (2 ½ hours)
- Entrance fees to visit Machu Picchu
- Round trip bus tickets
You can upgrade to the VISTADOME train for $ 40 per person.
You can upgrade to the LUXURY HIRAM BINGHAM train for $545 per person. Included: Guide with the group, on-board meals with Peruvian wine, cusqueña Beer, soft drinks and hot drinks (brunch on outward journey, dinner on return), on-board entertainment, and afternoon tea at Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge, pre-dinner cocktails.
What is not included?
- Travel insurance
- 2 people: US$500.00 per person
- 3 people: US$450.00 per person
- 4 people: US$420.00 per person
- 5 people: US$390.00 per person
- 6 people: US$360.00 per person
- 7+ people: US$330.00 per person
- STUDENT DISCOUNT: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to email@example.com
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
- ADDITIONAL ITEMS:As you see in our Additional Items under Trip Overview, there are several optional upgrades you can include in this trip. Below is a quick list of prices, but check our Overview section for more details.
Huaynapicchu: $65 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $65 per person